Serves 2-4 | Prep time 10 mins | Total time 10 mins
- 350 – 500 gm dried linguine noodles
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves – sliced
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch fresh parsley chopped
- ½ cup parmesan cheese – grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a large pot with water. Add 1 tbsp of salt and bring to a boil. Add pasta, 1 tsp of olive oil, and cook according to instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat pan to medium heat and add ½ cup of olive oil.
- Slice 6 garlic cloves.
- Slice lemon in half.
- Roughly chop parsley.
- Add sliced garlic to hot oil, stirring continuously until garlic starts to brown. Then add 1 tsp of red chilli flakes and remove from heat.
- Reserve ¼ cup of pasta water from boiling pasta and drain once cooked.
- Add pasta and ¼ cup of pasta water to the pan. Juice one lemon into the pan. Toss in chopped parsley and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate pasta and generously grate parmesan cheese over each serving.
Copyright © 2022 by Seasoned Plate | Chef Stephen Barrett