Shipwright Bell Ringer Meatballs
Prep time 10 mins | Total time 35 mins | Serving 4
- 375 gm sausage meat
- 375 gm medium ground beef
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp ground fennel seeds
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Shipwright Bell Ringer Red
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Pairing Suggestion – Shipwright Deck of the Bay NEIPA
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, combine 375 gm sausage meat, 375 gm medium ground beef, 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, 1 tsp ground fennel seeds, 1 cup breadcrumbs, ½ cup Shipwright Bell Ringer Red, 1 tsp salt, and 1 tsp pepper.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a tablespoon, form balls with the meat mixture and put on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until internal temperature of 165°.
- Enjoy with pasta, side salad, or on its own.