Route 19 Supernova Garlic Butter Baked Shrimp
Serving 4 | Prep time 10 mins | Total time 35 mins
- Dash of cooking spray
- 454 gm large or jumbo cleaned shrimp
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup Route 19 Supernova NEIPA
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Pairing Suggestion – Route 19 Eventide Saison
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Thaw and clean 454 gm of large or jumbo shrimp, leaving the tail in place.
- Spray oven safe pan with cooking spray to ensure pan is greased.
- Line greased pan with shrimp.
- In the microwave, melt ½ cup of butter with 2 cloves of minced garlic and ½ cup of Route 19 Supernova in microwaveable bowl until butter is melted – approximately 2 minutes.
- Mix in 1 tsp crushed red chilli flakes, 1 tbsp paprika, and juice of 1 lime.
- Place in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve with crusty bread, over rice, or as an appetizer.
Copyright © 2022 by Seasoned Plate | Chef Stephen Barrett