PINTS & PLATES: Boxing Rock Shandy Grilled Peach Salad
Posted by Stephen Barrett on
Boxing Rock Shandy Grilled Peach Salad
Serving 4 | Prep time 15 mins | Total time 2 hours
- 2 firm peaches
- 1 cup Boxing Rock Shandy
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 mandarin orange, juiced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 100 gm spring mix
- 50 gm prosciutto
- 100 gm fresh mozzarella or burrata
- ½ cup fresh basil
Pairing Suggestion – Boxing Rock Arnold’s Apricot Wheat Ale
- Cut 2 firm peaches into wedges and place into bowl with ½ cup of Boxing Rock Shandy and ½ cup of olive oil. Cover. Place in fridge to marinate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- To make salad dressing, in a Mason jar, combine ½ cup olive oil, 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, 1 tbsp maple syrup, juice of ½ lime, juice of 1 mandarin orange, salt, and pepper. Shake. Place in fridge until ready to use.
- After peaches have marinated, turn BBQ on high and grill for 2 – 3 minutes per side, or until peaches get noticeable grill marks. Do not overcook as peaches should still be firm.
- In a large bowl, place 100 gm of spring mix. Top with grilled peaches, 50 gm of torn prosciutto, 100 gm of torn fresh mozzarella, and ½ cup of fresh basil.
- Top salad with salad dressing and enjoy!
Copyright © 2022 by Seasoned Plate | Chef Stephen Barrett