Serves 2 people | 15 mins
- 250 gm mushrooms of your choice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove – minced
- 2 rosemary twigs
- 1 tsp red chili flakes (optional)
- 2 slices thick cut bread
- 2 poached eggs (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Chop 250 gm of mixed mushrooms.
- Mince 1 clove of garlic.
- Heat butter and olive in pan on high heat.
- Add mushrooms and garlic to pan.
- Add 2 rosemary twigs and stir.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook on high heat for an additional 3 – 5 minutes or until mushrooms have reduced and crisped around the edges. Once mushrooms reach desired doneness add 1 tsp of red chili flakes and reduce heat to low until ready to serve.
- Poach or fry eggs to desired doneness.
- Toast bread, top with mushrooms and serve with an egg.
- Grate parmesan cheese over dish and enjoy!
Copyright © 2022 by Seasoned Plate | Chef Stephen Barrett
Share this post
- Tags: breakfast