Tusket Falls Raspberry Sour and Strawberry Granita
Prep time 20 mins | Total time 5 hours | Serving 6
- Vanilla Simple Syrup
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup raw or cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups Tusket Falls Differently Wired Raspberry Sour
- 1 cup strawberries, puréed
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup simple syrup
Pairing Suggestion – Tusket Falls While You’re Waiting Peach Mint Sour IPA
- Combine 1 cup water, ½ cup raw or cane sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla extract in saucepan. Heat on low until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Meanwhile, blend 1 cup strawberries, 2 cups Tusket Falls Differently Wired Raspberry Sour, and ¼ cup lemon juice until puréed and combined.
- Mix in the simple syrup and stir until combined.
- Strain into a freezer safe dish and place in the freezer. After each hour, scrape the mixture around with a fork to create a flaky texture. Continue to do this until completely frozen and flaky.
- Serve in an ice cream dish.
Copyright © 2023 by Seasoned Plate | Chef Stephen Barrett